Wednesday 10 April 2013

How To Quickly Achieve Financial Success With Your Own Internet Home Business

Have you ever wondered what the secret to quick and easy financial success is?
Well, one of those secrets for more and more people around the world who are just like you and me is, starting your own internet home business!
The thing is though, that there are some hidden secrets that the so-called 'experts' are usually not willing to share with you and others like you.
You see, those 'secrets' or principles can and will make you successful but the trick is finding the right person to teach you.
The trick is finding a coach or mentor with a proven track record whose sole focus is your success!
The most important mentor I had in my own internet business was a younger college student that I met online a few years ago.
I mean, there I was young, strapping and in charge of the day to day operations of a multi-million dollar, international corporation and then one day this younger guy tells me that he makes more in a week online than I do in a month and most times more than I made in two months!
Worse yet he was a full-time student with a heavy Singaporean accent so English wasn't even his native language.
At first I thought this guy is a joke, and he was pulling my chain just to mess with me. Then I thought he was into some shady type of illegal thing.
But I have to say I was quite jealous when he showed me his internet home business income! WOW, was I impressed!
Of course he proceeded to tell me EVERY step of how to make that kind of money and you know what happened...
I did absolutely nothing! Yes, I Rasheed Ali was guilty of procrastination. I should have been locked up and actually, I almost had my self put away after doing 3 years of research into making money online.
The reason for that was I discovered that this college student guy who happens to be the great Jo Han Mok himself, had not only become a legend online but he had freely given me EVERY piece of information that I had just spent about $25,000 and 3 years to learn all over again.
It drove me nuts! I couldn't believe I did that.
Imagine what you could do if...you had someone to teach you the keys to rapidly building your own internet home business empire!
As you keep skimming through this article, you're beginning to think... "Hmmm? What are those keys?"
So to make it easy on you I'll list a rough sample of some of them here:
o Decide what you want to do! In other words what type of internet home business do you want to start? Do some keyword research and see what people are looking for.
o Take out a good old fashioned pen and paper and write down the next 10 steps you must take in order to accomplish getting your website up. These are small steps not HUGE overly exaggerated ones. Check them off as you go. When you complete them, write down the next 10 and so on.
o Once your website is up research a good auto-responder program, purchase it and install it if necessary, then put up a subscription box on all of your live web pages in order to create a database of names and email addresses. This is a key defining factor in running a successful internet home business. Building a list of potential customers.

o Write an attention grabbing headline and a short message that tells your future visitors about the benefits of your product, service or newsletter...NOT the features! Writing good direct response copy is a valuable skill that must be learned over time OR you can pay an experienced copywriter to do it for you if you have the money. This one skill alone has made me financially free!
o Give some valuable information on your topic to your new subscribers for free in order to build a trusting relationship with them. Relationship marketing is an extremely effective form of marketing and has the power to build you a vast fortune if applied correctly.
o Create an e-book, CD or DVD on solving the most burning problems that people have in your industry. For example if your industry is the Golfing industry then maybe a product on improving your golf swing would be one that solves a burning problem.
o Write a direct response styled sales letter and add a Paypal button at the end of it so you can collect payments. Again, this is a learned skill.
o Start selling it to your subscribers, and then to the rest of the world!
Now I'll be honest that list is a VERY rough one but as you can see, it is extremely simple. The fact is that there are many smaller things that must be accomplished within each of those listed and even more that I haven't mentioned here.
It would take books and books of writing to accomplish that and this is just a short article.
The fact of the matter is this, my friend...
You can do what everyone else is doing and get the same kind of mediocre results they're getting, or you can learn the powerful internet home business strategies that the successful entrepreneurs are using to create financial success and build empires at incredible speeds!
Decide on your area of focus and take ACTION on it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment